Principal Town Planner | Director
B.APP.SC.(ENV.PLNG) A.DIP. T & CP LGTP RPIA
Darryl has over 45 years experience in the planning and development industry, including 25 years service in NSW Local Government, including 10 years as Manager of Subdivisions at Tweed Shire Council and 17 years as Director and Principal Town Planner in his own private practice in Northern NSW.
His expertise and experience in Statutory and Strategic planning and coordinating and managing multi-disciplinary teams for major development projects for both corporate and government clients is extensive. Darryl’s wealth of knowledge of local, state and federal planning systems and associated legislation has made him a sought after expert witness in the Land and Environment Court.
Highly regarded for his mediation and dispute resolution skills Darryl prides himself on being able to produce and deliver complying development applications which result in environmentally sustainable, marketable, innovate and cost effective developments for his clients and the community alike.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Planning) Charles Sturt University, 1990.
- Associate Diploma in Town and Country Planning, Mitchell College of Advanced Education, 1986.
- Local Government Town Planner (NSW 1988)
- Registered Planner – Planning Institute of Australia
- Planning Institute of Australia
- PIA Consulting Planner
View Darryl Anderson's CV